How to Use Event Calendars
How to include your event on the ReserveCarolina Calendar?
First, make sure your event is accessible to public calendars. When requesting to reserve a space in 25Live you will be asked if your event is Public or Private. Next, select “Calendar – ReserveCarolina”
If you have already submitted your event and need to make changes, contact the scheduler to update your reservation.
How to add your virtual event to ReserveCarolina Calendar?
- Login to 25Live
- Open the Event Form or “Create an Event”
- For Event Type select “Calendar Announcement”
- For Location select “Virtual”
- Make sure to provide a link to your event webpage, registration or webinar link
- For Categories select “Public” and “Calendar – ReserveCarolina”
- Save your event
How to get an event calendar for my building?
25Live Schedulers can request a published calendar to share on their website. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to remove my event from the EVENT calendar?
The event requester should contact the venue scheduler to request that an event be removed from their calendar, or email email@example.com for assistance.